Sunday, January 4, 2009

Random Christmas vacation pics


The local Grocery store had horse rides for kids and Timmy loves animals, so we took him for a ride. It was funny because he was scared and crying until the horse started walking, then he started laughing and loving it.

Shoko and I bought Wii Karaoke and are having a blast, this is Shoko's dad singing.


Thisis her Mom.


Timmy reading up on Wii software



My Glorious vacation beard, I have to shave it off later, but I had to at least take a picture before I shave.

4 comments:

Drew and Alicia said...

ooooh I want to try the that game! Looks like it was fun! WE miss you guys

amelia said...

A horse at the grocery store? I need to move to Japan?

amelia said...

I mean (exclamation mark): I need to move to Japan!

(Sorry, I'm tired and watching "Donnie Darko" and the combination has made me out of it...)

Unknown said...

Hey how fun is that!! When we get wireless internet and mariocart we will have to play you. Right now I have the WII fit and am loving it!!