Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas part 1

We are going to do our Christmas presents tonight, but I wanted Timmy to have something to open Christmas morning, so we gave him this drum set, and he loved it and was rocking out. I will do more another time with all things Christmas and whatnot, but all of my family are together in arizona and I wanted to give them something to see of little Timmy. And to all you naysayers that are thinking, "I can't believe you were stupid enough to give a little kid a drumset, don't you realize how noisy it will be?" my response is that he already makes the noise, he loves noise and at least this noise isnt destructive on our apt. and property. Anyway Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone.
























4 comments:

Carmen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

He is a born rock star! I hope you had a very merry Christmas Lambs!

amelia said...

Look at him go! He's too cute.

Unknown said...

He is just the cutest thing ever!!