Thursday, June 19, 2008

More of Tim's Shenanigans

So lately Timmy has learned to give thumbs up, but i havent gotten a picture of that yet. He has his cool guy pose, where he will cross his arms, and his cute pose where he will put his hands over his mouth. the pictures of the poses arent great, but what is funny is he will do these poses whenever you ask. He also will clean up after himself if you tell him to, for example, he likes to be a punk and pour his milk on the floor, but if you say, "Timmy, clean it up" and throw him a rag, he will wipe it up. He also has a big box/tube thing of blocks that he likes to knock over, and if you tell him to go clean it up he will (for as long as his 16 month old attention span will allow him too anyway). He likes to put on his cool guy hat by himself (the blue hat in the other post). He also has a very assertive personality, and if he wants to go outside, he will wrap his arm around your leg and try to drag you to the front door(and if you have ever met him, you would know that he is a very strong little boy), where he will hold out his feet for you to put his shoes on. I have also learned from him that he doesnt like to have sand or dirt on his hands. We were at the beach, and he took a spill on some cement, that looked like it hurt, but Tim didnt seem to mind, that is, untill afterward when he realized that his hands were covered in sand. I have since taught him how to wipe his hands off with his pants, but before that, sand on his hands would infuriate him.


Timmy doing his kawaii (cute) pose
Just Timmy being Handsome
Timmy Hugging this stuffed animal pillow thing.
Going about things using the scientific method

Okinawan Tree Lizard, pretty cute eh?

my students snapped a picture of me teaching. I think I look like an older chubbier version of Cameron in this picture.
smiling up
Timmy decided to give himself some tattoos. Pretty Cool Ink eh?
You Know it!!!
Timmy doing his kakkoii (cool) pose


3 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah your waaaaay chubbier than Cameron!!! (: Just kidding! I love the picture of you teaching you look all proffessional and stuff! And I am starting to think that Timmy is starting to look like you, he is way cuter of course! Emma would have so much fun playing with him!! So would Aiden and Kael he is so good with little ones.

Drew and Alicia said...

Timmy is so cute! I wish I were there so he could do his cool guys pose for me. Move back you big lame o. The kid doesn't even know how freakin awesome I am. I think you are a cute teacher!!! I think it would be fun to sit in on your class. We miss you Chris and Shoko and of course little Timmy.

Unknown said...

So this is what Kael said to me yesterday. " Mommy I am crying because I miss Timmy." You big mean uncle!! Bring back his cousin! (: I thought you would love to hear how sweet Kael can be (: