Friday, June 6, 2008

First blog

One of my all time favorite pictures

super handsome
playing with a stuffed giraffe
at the zoo trying to pet the chick
"Sgoy Ne?" noticing an ostrich
Petting a guinea Pig


this a picture of the island i built in the kitchen, look closely and you will see that Timmy is using his plastic screwdriver












So I keep hearing that I need to create a blog so that everyone can hear how we are doing (haha specifically Timmy), So here it is. We have been in Japan for a little over a year now, and are living in Naha. Timmy is getting older and cuter everyday. He is a very bright little boy. If you ask him to touch his nose in both English, or Japanese, he can do it. If you say Konichiwa to him, he will bow. You can also ask him how old he is in either English or Japanese to which he will hold up one finger. His latest Phrase of choice is “Sgoy Ne?” (baby version of Sugoy Ne, which means cool huh? Or cool isnt it?) He says it all the time.
Shoko teaches basic computer classes to old people, and I teach English classes to everyone from little kids to adults. I don’t know what else to tell you right now, so untill next time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Timmy is so big!!! I am so stinkin happy that you have finally made a blog!! Yeah I will add you to my friends!!

Carmen said...

Yay, I'm so glad you decided to do this. You sort of disappeared for awhile, and I think of you guys often. I miss you dearly and am so happy to see everyone is well and happy. Timmy is so big (and so cute)!