Saturday, November 1, 2008

The King

So even since before Timmy was born I thought it would be cool to dress up for Halloween as Elvis and a little mini Elvis, So I told my kick @$$ idea to my seamstress of a mother who ran all over town looking for an Elvis Costume for little dudes. The search for a costume however turned fruitless, untill she came across a pattern. Well She made that costume, sent it to us, and I'm still having a hard time convincing people that she made it. Needless to say people are pretty impressed, and Tim who is already a handsome devil looked just freaking awesome. Im not sure how else to put it.














5 comments:

Kimmi and Kyle said...

he looks so freakin cute (this is Amanda on Kimmis blog) (:

Unknown said...

It was all worth it!!! Just to see him in that costume. It makes me so sad I can't be with you all on all of these fun occasions! I can't believe how cute he looks. Send more pics. I love you all. MOM (Oh yeah this is mom on Amanda;s blog.)

amelia said...

LOVE the costumes. What a great father and son duo!

Unknown said...

He really wanted your glasses huh? That is so cute!

Drew and Alicia said...

HE is soooo adorable. He is a hunk a hunk of burner love. You look cute too Chris. Chris I need your email